Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27:365 ttv (through the viewfinder)


27:365 TTV (Through the Viewfinder)
Originally uploaded by Bamagirl7

I try to look around the Internet often to find new trends in photoshopping. This is a technique that I have seen on flickr and I really like it. You can find textures on flickr that mimic viewfinders complete with sensor dust. It is called ttv or through the viewfinder. Thanks to zonbizi for the texture.
www.flickr.com/photos/zombizi_rip/
This is my 3rd chosen theme through the viewfinder.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what TTV means! Thanks for the lesson and the really cool photo of the water tower, too. Great effect!

Debra said...

That's a really cool effect.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I think I give in! Isn't the point of PS to improve what we see through the viewfinder if needed. I have some old film SLRs to sell if you want that effect authentically.

Chesney said...

I like the effect - I need to go to flicker to get some ideas - I am feeling less than creative these days! Thanks for the lesson, and, great image!!

~Val said...

This was fun - and thanks for the lesson and link!

BobbieCoughlin said...

That shot is perfect for this technique.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot and very innovative idea!

Madelaine

mljrbg said...

Nice effect your photo. Good shot of the water tower.and

Anonymous said...

Cool effect! The photo you selected is perfect for it, I think.